Well, the title says it all.


Left around 28 days before STPM and my revision haven't hit full gear yet. But I'm glad that through this experience, I learnt to resist the devilish temptations of Internet.

What continues to fuel my motivation is definitely top-notch Uni but I think it takes plenty of luck. Just don't know whether I can do it.

The main thing I am concentrating now is Accounts, Econs and PA. PP and Maths is much difficult to score...to me hahha so I just hope i could secure 4As and that's it ! The key to the future. 5As would be a bonus but definitely welcoming !

Alright I figure this will be the last post before exam. Be back in December. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a simple person with a simple life on this simple planet. I love doing what I love to do and I don’t like to be told what to do! I’m just chasing my dreams =) I love cartoons! And hates backstabber.